IoT Programme Management and PMO
Position: IoT Programme Management and PMO
Hiring type: Fixed term contract
Exact work location: Saint-Ouen, France
Duration of contract: Min. 6 months
· Main role is “IoT Programme Management and PMO”, in order to assist Julien Cabot :
o Perform programme reviews, weekly meetings, weekly reports and dashboards
o Contribute to Alstom IoT Architecture Definition
o IoT market analysis and trends, write analysis reports
o Produce key deliverables (PPT) for presentation to Alstom Executive Committee
o Identify and define additional themes/features and business models to be implemented in next release of IoT Data Foundation Platform
· Proposed resource should be onsite at Alstom in Saint-Ouen (at least 80%), in order to facilitate interactions with diverse IoT project teams and stakeholders
· No need to speak French (though it is a plus). English is mandatory as all deliverables to produce are in English.
· High quality deliverables (PPT) are expected, therefore a Consulting profile (or similar) with IoT knowledge is expected.
· No need to have deep technical knowledge in IoT, but good IoT understanding and IT architecture domain knowledge.